The objective of the Research Administration Office is to facilitate the development of the university, increase brand recognition, improve the quality of management, guarantee success in research and increase the university’s level of activity and efficiency.
The activities of the Office are:
- representing the university’s interests in research;
- coordinating research projects and competitions in the university;
- administering databases for research;
- disseminating information on research and related funding opportunities;
- consulting with applicants on research projects and of the participants in such projects, as well as the management of related contracts;
- organising the reporting of research activities;
- preparing information and analyses required by the management for the decision-making process in research, and drafting materials on research issues for discussion by the decision-making bodies.